What We Do

Our Services

Consulting Services 

We provide quality consultation services for birth, marriage or death certificate problems such as: 

  • Petitions for correction of entry due to clerical error (R.A. 9048/R.A. 10172)
  • Petitions for change of first name (R.A. 9048)
  • Late Registration of births, marriages or deaths
  • Legitimation due to Subsequent Marriage of Parents
  • Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father or AUSF (R.A. 9255)
  • Registration of Annulment/Divorce/Adoption Decrees
Referral Services

    Refer to competent lawyers for actual handling of cases