- Handling petitions for correction of entry due to clerical error per R.A. 9048
- Handling petitions for change of first name per R.A. 9048
- Registration of birth, marriage, death on a delayed basis
- Legitimation due to Subsequent Marriage
- Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father (AUSF) per R.A. 9255
Refer to competent lawyers the actual handling of cases of correction of entries in birth, marriage or death certificates through court decrees.
Subsequent Administrative Services
Register court decisions and legal instruments with the appropriate Civil Registry Office and facilitate annotations in the pertinent vital record/certificate arising from such legal actions.